The TTD Trust Board Chairman Sri YV Subba Reddy announced Rs.3309.89crore as Budget Estimates for the financial year 2020-21.
The Trust Board meeting of TTD was held at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala on Saturday. Some excerpts from Board meeting.
- To avoid frequent fire accidents in Boondi Potu, advanced equipment (Thermo fluid Kadais) at Rs.3.30 crore will be set up
- Sanction of Rs.14crore and 34crore towards the construction of Hostels for SV Technical Education for Handicapped and SV Deaf and Dumb students respectively
- To complete the balance works in the extension of Alipiri-Cherlopalle road at Rs.16crore
- To take up construction of Sri Padmavathi Ammavari temple at Chennai at a cost of Rs.3.92crore
- To construct Anjaneya Swamy temple, Pushkarini, Vahana Mandapam, Kalyanotsava Mandapam and other works at Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple in Jubilee Hills at Hyderabad
- To set up 1300 CC Cameras in the Third Phase in Tirumala
Sanction of Rs.8.43crore towards the construction of Operation Theatres in new OP building and also to fill the vacancies through the recruitment notification
- Nod for classification of vehicles at Alipiri Toll Gate as per National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) and fix the Toll Fees accordingly by with complete exemption of fee for two-wheelers
- To fill the vacancies of 313 Security Guards in TTD Vigilance and Security Department