The TTD Trust Board Meeting which took place under the Chairmanship of Sri Putta Sudhakar Yadav at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala on Tuesday. During the meeting, the TTD Board resolved the following decisions under the Chairmanship of Sri P Sudhakar Yadav.
- To sanction Rs.150 cr towards the construction of Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple in Tullur mandal, Venkatapalem at Amaravati.
- To sanction Rs.79 cr towards the construction of PAC near Govardhan Chowltries in Tirumala.
- To sanction Rs.37.05 cr towards the development of Kalyana mandapams across the state of AP.
- Maintenance of new seva sadan buildings, PAC 3, Vakuladevi Rest House to be given to FMS at Rs.19.50 cr for a period of 3 years.
- To hand over the PAC in Vontimitta at Kadapa to AP Tourism
- To extend the licence of Ramakrsihana Mission Ashram in Tirupati for next three years from September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2021.
- To enhance the wages of 65 drivers, 15 fitters from Rs.15,000 to Rs.24,500 and 28 cleaners from Rs.12,000 to 18,000 who are working on outsourcing in TTD transport as per the revised PRC in 2015
- A five member constituted with FACAO, Estates Officer, Catering Officer, Health Officer and Tahsildar as co-ordinator to review the rates of eatables, beverages in Fast Food centres in Tirumala.
- To distribute 2200 spiritual publications of TTD to 142 Libraries in AP.
- A sub committee constituted to supervise first phase works of Goshala coming up Palamaneru.
- To handover TTD Kalyana mandapam located at Jangamaheswarapuram of Gurajala in Guntur district to the local Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple Trust on free of cost on lease basis.