The TTD Trust Board Meeting under the Chairmanship of Sri Putta Sudhakar Yadav has taken some important decisions. Some excerpts:
- Sravana Pournami Managudi and Varalakshmi Vratam will be observed under the aegis of Hindu Dharma Prachara Parishad (HDPP) from August 23 to 26.
- Reorganisation of Dharma Prachara Mandali members in all districts of AP and TS to effectively take forward HDPP activities.
- Introduce Abhisheka Seva on Fridays in Sri Konetiraya Swamy temple in Keelapatla with a ticket priced at Rs.300 on which two persons will be allowed.
- Approval to call tenders worth Rs.11cr towards second phase of development works of Avilala Spiritual Park.
- To call Tenders for works worth Rs.7cr to convert 76 F type quarters into suites to be allotted to pilgrims.
- Two posts of Archakas vacancies filled in Sri Padmavathi Ammavari temple by carrying out interviews with experts. Similarly the vacancies in Sri Govinda Raja Swamy temple, Sri Kodanda Rama Swamy temple and Nagulapuram will soon be filled up.
- Nod to give one time lumpsum amount to retired mirasi archakas and Pradhana archakas which is fixed as Rs.20lakhs and Rs.30lakhs respectively.
- Introduction of VIP Protocol Break darshan in Tiruchanoor between 11.30am and 12noon and between 7pm and 7.30pm with causing inconvenience to common pilgrims. Price of each ticket fixed at Rs.250.
- To issue 10grams gold dollars to retired employees in the place of existing 8 grams gold dollars
- Revision of Rest House Extension Policy. If the donors who enjoyed the donation privileges on rest Houses for 20 years wants to continue, then they will have to bear the construction cost of the respective rest House to the present day market rate. If they come forward to bear half of the amount, then they will be extended donor privileges for ten years. If multiple donors comes, then privileges will be extended by taking lottery.
- Sanction of Rs.23crores towards construction of queue lines, electrification, drinking water supply etc.from SD complex to Alwar Tank Rest House.
- Sanction of Rs.10crores to construct a road from MBC junction to VQC II junction along the queue line.
TTD EO Sri Anil Kumar Singhal, Sri Bonda Umamaheswara Rao, Sri GSS Sivaji, SRI. BK Parthasaradhi, Sri Dokka Jagannadham, Sri Rayapati Sambasiva Rao, Sri Challa Ramachandra Reddy, Sri E Peddi Reddy, Sri Potluri Ramesh Babu, Sri Sandra Venkata Veeraiah, Smt Sudha Narayanamurthy, Smt Sapana Sudhir Mungantiwar, Sri Rudra Raju Padma Raju, Sri Meda Ramakrishna Reddy, Sri Dokka Jagannadham, Ex Officio Members, Dr Manmohan Singh, Smt YV Anuradha, Spl Invitee Sri N Sri Krishna, Sri B Ashok Reddy, Sri K Raghavendra Rao, JEOs Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju, Sri Pola Bhaskar, FACAO Sri Balaji, Chief Engineer Sri Chandrasekhar Reddy were present.