The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Board in its board meeting held under the chairmanship of Sri Putta Sudhakar Yadav at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala has taken some important decisions on Tuesday.
* Approved to renovate the toilets and re-structure all the Rest houses in Tirumala at an estimated cost of Rs.112 crores.
* Resolved to construct a rest block at Alipiri in Tirupati facilitating accommodation to devotees. During first phase a block with 500 rooms at a cost of Rs.120 crore has been approved.
* Sub committee constituted to look into the grievances of the regular and outsourced employees of the TTD.
* TTD to implement G.O No.90 to provide half pay leave and earned leave to all the teaching staffs working in the TTD educational institutions on retirement or demise.
* Board approved a proposal to hike number of seats for groups in demand and reduce seats in groups with no demand in the TTD-run Junior and Degree colleges.
* The TTD staff were exempted from compulsory Parakamani duties.
* Employees from Government service on deputation to TTD service would be sent back to their parent body after 3 years and no provision of second chance will be considered to those who have completed one term in TTD.
* All the TTD employees who had completed 3 years at one location and one department would be transferred elsewhere with immediate effect from November 1.
TTD EO Sri Anil Kumar Singhal, Sri GSS Sivaji, Sri BK Parthasaradhi, Sri Rayapati Sambasiva Rao, Sri Dokka Jagannadham, Sri Bonda Umamaheswara Rao, Sri Challa Ramachandra Reddy, Sri Sandra Venkata Veeraiah, Smt Sudha Narayanamurthy, Sri RudraRaju Padma Raju, Sri E Peddi Reddy, Sri Meda Ramakrishna Reddy, Sri Dokka Jagannadham, Ex Officio Members, Dr Manmohan Singh, Dr M Padma, IAS, Spl Invitee Sri N Sri Krishna, Sri K Raghavendra Rao, JEOs Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju, Sri Pola Bhaskar, FACAO Sri Balaji, Chief Engineer Sri Chandrasekhar Reddy participated in the meeting .