GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
I.A.S. – Certain IAS Officers on deputation to Public Sector Undertakings – Extension of period of deputation of Sri K.S.Sreeniavasa Raju, IAS (2001) – Orders – Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SC.A) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Rt.No.1601, G.A.(Spl.A) Dept., Dt:16.04.2011.
2. G.O.Rt.No.2967, G.A.(Spl.A) department, Dated:05.07.2013.
3. G.O.Rt.No.2286, G.A.(SC.A) Department, Dt:25.07.2015
4. G.O.Rt.No.554, General Administration (SC.A) Department, Dt:08.03.2016.
* * * *
O R D E R:
The Government hereby extend the period of deputation of Sri K.S.Sreenivasa Raju, IAS (2001), Joint Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthaman, Tirumala, for a further period of 2 years from 20.04.2018 to 19.04.2020, on the existing terms and conditions of deputation.
2. The Pay and Accounts Officer, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada shall take necessary further action in the matter.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Officer concerned
The Special Chief Secretary to Government (Land, Endowments & DM), Revenue Department.
The Executive Officer, Tirumal Tirupathi Devasthanams, Tirupathi.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada
The Accountant General, A.P, Hyderabad
The Secretary to Government of India, Dop&T, North Block, New Delhi
The Resident Commissioner, A.P Bhavan, New Delhi
The Special Chief Secretary/ Principal Secretary/ Secretary/ Additional Secretary to Chief Minister.
The P.S to Chief Secretary/ Secretary to Government (Poll) / P.A. to Joint Secretary (L& O & AIS)
The Departments concerned.