The TTD Board has made some important resolutions during its board Meeting held at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala on Tuesday under the Chairmanship of Sri P Sudhakar Yadav.
* Estimated expenditure to construct Sri Venkateswara Swamy temples in Dalitwadas, Girijanawadas, and Fisherman communities is enhanced from Rs.8 Lakhs to Rs.10Lakhs.
* Vedapathashala to commence in Nagalapuram temple and to take up continuous Veda Parayanam.
* To set up Sri Balaji Veda Pariposhana Trust in SV Vedic University. TTD will provide all privileges to the donors.
* Rs.4.84cr released to purchase medicines and other surgical equipment in TTD hospitals.
* Green signal to sanction 19.15acres to Science Museum and 50.96acres to …Science City to be set up by Central and State Governments.
* To allot 25 acres of land to TATA Trust Cancer Hospital on lease basis at Rs.1lakh per acre per year for a period of 33years.
* To set up video wall in common command control room at Rs.1.60cr. The work has been allotted to Matrix Securities and Services.
* Board has decided to purchase ghee in tankers in 9:2 ratio which includes purchases from across the nation and from the state of AP respectively to encourage local diary vendors.
* Sanction of amount towards training of priests in Agamas and tradition on June 9 and 10 in Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple at Pittsburgh in USA.
* The board has sent a proposal to the government for the promotion of 29 engineering muzdoors as head muzdoors.
* To transport cell phone and luggage from Srivari Mettu to Tirumala, TTD has outsourced the mechanism to Digital India Pvt.Ltd for a period of three years.
* Like in Dharmagiri Vedapathashala, Rs.3 lakhs will be deposited on each Student taking up Vedic course in SV Vedic University.
TTD EO Sri Anil Kumar Singhal said that the board has also unanimously agreed to take agama advisors opinion on display of Srivari Jewels and legal opinion from its legal advisors to proceed further to clear the doubts surrounding jewels among pilgrims
Reacting to queries of media persons on Tuesday evening in the press conference at Annamaiah Bhavan, the EO said that the board has also unanimously agreed to take agama advisors opinion on display of Srivari Jewels and legal opinion from its legal advisors to proceed further to clear the doubts surrounding jewels among pilgrims.
We are ready for display of jewels if the agama advisors permits us to do so. He also said, we have also consulted our legal advisors, on how to proceed legally against those who raised doubts about the safety of jewels to clear the ambiguity among the pilgrims, he asserted.
TTD EO Sri Anil Kumar Singhal, Sri Bonda Umamaheswara Rao, Sri GSS Sivaji, Sri Dokka Jagannadham, Sri Rayapati Sambasiva Rao, Sri Challa Ramachandra Reddy, Sri Potluri Ramesh Babu, Sri Sandra Venkata Veeraiah, Smt Sudha Narayanamurthy, Smt Sapna Munagantiwar, Sri Rudra Raju Padma Raju, Sri Meda Ramakrishna Reddy, Sri Dokka Jagannadham, Ex Officio Members Sri Manmohan Singh, Smt Anuradha, Spl Invitees Sri K Raghavendra Rao, Sri N Sri Krishna, Sri B Ashok Reddy, JEOs Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju, Sri Pola Bhaskar, FACAO Sri Balaji, Chief Engineer Sri Chandrasekhar Reddy were present.