As the hill shrine of Tirumala is gearing up to host another big religious event annual Rathasapthami, the first major event in 2018 calendar, Tirumala JEO Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju has instructed the heads of various departments to gear up for the same.
During the weekly review meeting held at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala on Tuesday, the JEO instructed the HoDs to come out with a detailed action plan to execute the services to the pilgrims on the big day with more efficiency in their significant areas.
He instructed every one to be keen in their arrangements and there should not be any problem to devotees.
Later speaking to media persons he briefed on thr arrangements for the big fest.
- Also known as Surya Jayanthi, Lord Malayappa takes ride on seven vahanams on January 24 from morning to evening with Chakrasnanam between 2pm and 3pm.
- TTD cancelled aged, PHC, parents with infants darshan, Arjitha sevas and VIP break owing to festival.
- Divya darshan and Rs.300 darshan will be allowed as usual.
- Elaborate arrangements of annaprasadam and water are being planned. Eight lakhs water and 1.5lakh butter milk packets.
- 19 LED giant screens to be arranged. Special floral decorations.
- 3000 Srivari Seva volunteers, 800 scouts and guides to render services to pilgrims.
- Senior officers to be deployed in each mada street to vigil and supervise the amenities that are being provided to pilgrims.
- No harati except Circar harati during each vahana seva.
- Recitation of Aditya Hrudayam by students of Balamandiram during Surya Prabha Vahana seva
- SVBC to relay all vahana sevas live for global devotees