The TTD Trust board under the chairmanship of Sri P Sudhakar Yadav during its board meeting at Annamayya Bhavan in Tirumala took some important resolutions on Tuesday. Some excerpts:
• Nod to go for tenders to construct 384 rooms in Pilgrims Amenities Complex coming up at Alipiri at Rs.67.29crores
• Sanction of Rs.15.79crores in Second phase to install 1050 CCTVs in Tirumala
• Separate queue line to be constructed from Sarva Darshanam Complex to Alwar Tank Rest House at a cost of Rs.17.21crores
• Rs.2.63crores sanctioned for Smart Data Centre in Tirumala while Rs. I.97crores towards purchase of Hardware materials for new Data Centre in Tirupati.
• Tenders approved for Rs.27.29crores towards the construction of Maharajagopuram, Arjitha Seva, Addala, Vahana and Ratha mandapams and pushkarini at Sri Anjaneya Swamy temple in the Sri Venkateswara Divya Kshetram coming up at Amaravathi.
• Temple Archaka Sri Ananta Sayanam Dikshitulu posted in the place of late Sri Vedantam Desikacharyulu as Agama Advisor for a period of two years.
• The cost of rooms fixed in Sri Padmavathi Complex coming up at Tiruchanoor. Tariff details:
A/C dormitory per person-Rs.100
• Construction of Kalyana Mandapam at Appalayagunta at Rs.2.27crores
• Sanction of Rs.40.77crores towards the development of Gow Tourism, train dairy farmers, create awareness among students in dairy farming at Palamaner
• Sri Venkateswara Divyakshetrams coming at agency areas:
Parvathipuram in Vizianagaram-Rs.2.90crores
Seetampeta in Srikakulam-Rs.2.86crores
Rampachodavaram in East Godavari-Rs. 2.99crores.
TTD EO Sri Anil Kumar Singhal, Sri Dokka Jagannadham, Sri Bonda Umamaheswara Rao, Sri Challa Ramachandra Reddy, Smt Sudha Narayanamurthy, Smt Sapna Munagantiwar, Sri RudraRaju Padma Raju, Sri Meda Ramakrishna Reddy, Ex Officio Member, Sri Manmohan Singh, Dr M Padma, IAS, Spl Invitee Sri N Sri Krishna, Sri B Ashok Reddy, JEOs Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju, Sri Pola Bhaskar, CVSO Sri Gopinath Jatti, FACAO Sri Balaji, Chief Engineer Sri Chandrasekhar Reddy were present.